ANDREA´S TRAVEL BLOG
Hi, my name is Andrea, I like travel and this is my new blog, I had been a lot of pleaces like Italy,France,Greece,an another countries, I like to tell us about all my travels but I want to focus on one of my favorite travels. even I am short age I had traveled a lot of.
My family save money for our travels.
When we travel we used transports like trains, taxi, plane, bus.
One of my favorite travel whit my family is all the aventures that we had is when my mom realized there is not a driver the train that transport to the station of train and the airport , it was very funny, but too things unpleasnt as never stay so late in the city of Paris if you have the hotel aut of city be careful because the is not on operetionafter someone hour onautofopereition.
One recomendation is your departure tRevel is early is better thanthe hotels more than thevairport as what we did in paris than getting into a hotel very close to the airport that was called Holly dais spress
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario